Monday, September 30, 2013

What do you think of girls with tattoos on the lower back or lower hip?

tattoos for girls love hearts on meagan fox little broken heart tattoo Megan Fox Broken Heart Tattoo
tattoos for girls love hearts image



Jen P


I want to get a small tattoo on the lower hip and one on my lower hip. Do you think that will look nice or tacky?
Should i just get one of it or both?



Answer
I have a small lower back tattoo. It was my first, (of 10) and to this day it hold special meaning in my heart! I see many butterflies and other kind of unoriginal tattoo's there and that personally looks bad. My tattoo is my name the way my dad wrote in on my first Birthday card. He always had my back and loved me so I got it on my lower back. Its personally up to you though... I don't think they look trashy as long as it is small and respectful!

For a first tattoo on a girl where is a good place to put it?




Alicia S


I want to get a tattoo. It is a heart with a ribbon. I don't know where to put it. I want it somewhere where I can hide it easily if needed, but if I want to show it off I can. I think that the upper part of the arm is a little too manly. Please help!


Answer
dont you hate it when people answer with stupid answers such as the one that someone gave you? yuk. anyway, i have a heart with a ribbon that says mom and dad, and it has a halo. it is on my ankle, and i love it! you can only hide it with high socks or pants, but i adore mine! hmm... maybe your shoulder blade? or your hip if its small enough? or if you dont wear alotta low cut shirts, on your chest area. but dont forget to take into consideration what it might look like when youre older. never forget to plan strategically :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment