Sunday, September 29, 2013

Would you not hire someone over a foot tattoo ?

tattoos designs for girls foot on foot tattoos | Foot Tattoos Design | Page 4
tattoos designs for girls foot image
Q. I'm thinking about getting a sorta large foot tattoo. And any managers out there of professional business let me know what you think about it. If it was a problem I could always wear shoes that covered it, but feet are a sort of personal area.


Answer
Don't do it. Depending on the job you probably can cover it up, but nothing looks grosser and more classless than a girl in slingback heels, sandals or bare feet with a big blotch on her foot, since you can't make out the design unless the person sticks her foot in your face.

Plus, the feet are extremely painful to get tattooed.

How much pain will this tattoo cause?




Kelly


I'm a few weeks from turning 18, and I want to get an oriental dragon tattooed on my upper thigh, like in the place that other girls get garters and whatnot done. It will be spitting fire, and I would also like to add that it's not an overly-detailed design, but it's still pretty, not sure if that changes anything. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how much pain I will be experiencing and how to deal with it. Thanks to everyone who answers, I really appreciate it! :D  


Answer
it all depends on your personal pain tolerance. but usually the thigh isnt a highly painful tattoo area, such as the foot or rib cage. so it shouldnt be that painful. if it is painful, it usually only is for about 5 minutes until you go numb from the pain and then it just feels like a constant irritant. try icing it or distracting yourself




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment