Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What kind of pirate tattoo should I get?

tattoo designs for girls legs on Flower Tattoos | All Tattoo Ideas / Designs
tattoo designs for girls legs image



Meg Peders


Im really into pirates and im thinking bout getting a pirate type tattoo, should I go with a ship,crossbones,compass

Im asking for your opinions

No band answers either

Also should I put it on my ribs or calf part of my leg? Im a girl so I cant walk around with my shirt off haha

Thanks,i also I am inspired by annie bonny, so if that helps



Answer
I've always been a big fan of the Compass Rose. There are so many designs that you could seriously personalize it... Make it celtic, or old-looking, of whatever ( just google-image compass rose for a ton of ideas ) You can go from simple to really fancy, too.

I'd get it on my ribs. Always thought that calf tattoos on a girl just look clunky. Just an opinion, though. Someone else might feel different.

Also, if someone asks you about it, and you don't feel like giving a long talk about pirates, you can just say "It's to help me find my way...

I'm getting a tattoo on my foot in a few months?




Emily


The tattoo is going to be on my foot, (Left foot, kind of off to the side) and it's going to be a raven from birds eye view. I've thought about the design for about 3 years now, and I have been wondering how much it hurts. I have heard the foot area hurts a lot, but I'm wondering if it's tolerable and if I should be able to make it through. Also, I don't know if this adds any extra help, but when I get i'll be 16.


Answer
I used to tattoo and done some on some girls feet. They said it hurt bad so I done one on my own foot to see what it felt like. I personally didn't thing it was too bad. It's worse than some spots, but better than some too. The last one I done on a foot was on my current girlfriend's foot. She didn't think it hurt bad at all. It's pretty much your pain tolerance. Me personally, I thought your legs hurt worse than your arms, and I didn't think the outside of your arm hurt at all really, but I've seen people with tattoos on their arms that couldn't bear the pain. Idk what state you're in but I know in Indiana, you have to have a parent/guardian signature to get tattooed under the age of 18. You should be fine though. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment