Thursday, October 3, 2013

What's a really sexy but cute tattoo idea for my lower back?

tattoo ideas for girls small on tattoos: butterfly tattoos for girls
tattoo ideas for girls small image
Q. Any ideas girls or boys?


Answer
A butterfly, or a small tribal symbol, or a heart symbol. just don;t let it cover your entire lower back. if you want cute and sexy you gotta go small.

Where is the best place a girl can get a tattoo?




Caitlin M


I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, its going to be pretty small, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web? Plus any places it would be good on the body?
I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web?



Answer
my sister got a her a 4 leaf clover tattoo on her foot....& it looks really cute!...& i wouldnt figure it would move when u get older...

-hope this helps-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment