Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Anyone think getting a Tattoo of stars is stupid?

3 star tattoos for girls on Tribal star tattoos never disappoint wearers.
3 star tattoos for girls image



Pom


This girl I know in my grade is getting 3 small stars on her wrist she says, does anyone think that's extremely pathetic?

Like it really annoys me, everyone I know gets stars, and that's it, it's tacky and overrated and unoriginal.

What do you think?



Answer
It honestly does not make sense to say that a star tattoo is unoriginal or overly done. Yes a lot of people have star tattoos but there's also a lot of people out there w/ tattoos of skulls, flowers, birds, hearts, lovers names, birth signs, and so on and you don't see them getting bashed. I think bashing star tattoos is a "fad" at the moment until sometime finds a new tattoo design to pick on. Who's to say that a star doesn't mean something to the person, yes people get it just to get but so what?! There's lots of people who do get a tattoo because it means something and others do it just to say hey look I have a tattoo. It's there choice so why would a design on somebody Else's body bother you so much? People need to quit being so judgmental of other people's art because you don't know why they got it and overall it's nobodies business but there own.

Can you join the army if you have a tattoo in your ear?

Q. I have a pretty small tattoo in my ear, and it's 3 stars, one big medium and small, I want to join the army, but don't know if I'd w aloud to or not? Please help me asap.


Answer
That will be a tough one. We put in a girl who had a tattoo of a flower behind her ear but I don't know if they'll allow a tattoo inside of it. Let a recruiter look at it so they can forward it up their chain of command and see if they will allow it.

@ TXDiver: If that was true then you wouldn't see people come to the military section daily complaining how they was rejected because of a felony, asthma, having only a GED, etc. We're not super-desperate like some people think and about 1 in 5 people in the US are actually qualified for military service.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment