Friday, December 6, 2013

Do tattoos on your lower back stretch out when you have a baby?

tattoos for girls for lower back on ... Back Tattoos For Girls | Hip Tattoos | Tattoos For Girls On Lower Back
tattoos for girls for lower back image



spunky_chi


I am thinking of getting a new tattoo on my lower back, but I am worried it will stretch out if I decide to have kids later on. Is this an area that normally stretches when you have kids? Or not so much?


Answer
nah, it won't stretch, only if you gain like 100 pounds, then any tattoo would stretch lol

i have tattoos all over my lower stomach and hips and im 6 months preggo, nothing really has happened to them. they would only get ruined by stretch marks and the coco butter i put on myself everyday has avoided those altogether

can i give you some personal advice though? think twice about getting a tramp stamp and get it somewhere else. just bc you are a girl don't be afraid to show off your tattoos in a bold place!!

hope i helped

What is the sexiest place to get a tattoo for girls?




Caitlin


Designing a tattoo as a christmas present to myself. Not sure where to put it exactly. What would guys consider the sexiest place for a tattoo on chicks?


Answer
ewww lower back is so trashy get one on your front shoulder blade




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment