Thursday, December 5, 2013

What cute little tattoo could I get for my ankle?

tattoos for girls stars on foot on Foot Tattoos-Cute pictures and designs.
tattoos for girls stars on foot image



Bask


I am an 18 year old girl and me and my friend are getting matching tattoos, probably on our ankle. What are some nice little tattoo ideas for there, or any other location?
Also where exactly on your ankle would be nice to get one?
Thank you!



Answer
on your foot! a heart or a star! - hope i helped!!

What kind of tattoo should I get next?

Q. I'm wanting to get a tattoo for my grandpa, on my foot or leg. Something that says Grandpa's little girl or something to that effect. But I want it illustrated into a design something. I just don't know what. Nothing with flowers or stars.


Answer
What kinds of things is your grandpa into, does he have any hobbies? Are there things that the two of you like to do together? Can you find an inspirational quote or poem that reminds you of your relationship?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment