Thursday, December 5, 2013

What cute little tattoo could I get for my ankle?

tattoo ideas for a girls foot on Here are some great foot Tattoo ideas. Flower tattoos for the foot ...
tattoo ideas for a girls foot image



Bask


I am an 18 year old girl and me and my friend are getting matching tattoos, probably on our ankle. What are some nice little tattoo ideas for there, or any other location?
Also where exactly on your ankle would be nice to get one?
Thank you!



Answer
on your foot! a heart or a star! - hope i helped!!

Where is the best place a girl can get a tattoo?




Caitlin M


I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, its going to be pretty small, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web? Plus any places it would be good on the body?
I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web?



Answer
my sister got a her a 4 leaf clover tattoo on her foot....& it looks really cute!...& i wouldnt figure it would move when u get older...

-hope this helps-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment