Wednesday, December 4, 2013

For a first tattoo on a girl where is a good place to put it?

tattoos for girls for their dad on Like father, like son: Justin Bieber and dad's matching Hebrew tattoos ...
tattoos for girls for their dad image



Alicia S


I want to get a tattoo. It is a heart with a ribbon. I don't know where to put it. I want it somewhere where I can hide it easily if needed, but if I want to show it off I can. I think that the upper part of the arm is a little too manly. Please help!


Answer
dont you hate it when people answer with stupid answers such as the one that someone gave you? yuk. anyway, i have a heart with a ribbon that says mom and dad, and it has a halo. it is on my ankle, and i love it! you can only hide it with high socks or pants, but i adore mine! hmm... maybe your shoulder blade? or your hip if its small enough? or if you dont wear alotta low cut shirts, on your chest area. but dont forget to take into consideration what it might look like when youre older. never forget to plan strategically :P

Trying to convince my dad to let me get a tattoo?




No one


I have this tattoo that I've wanted for a really long time. It has a lot of meaning to me and I know I won't regret it when I get older and it will be in a place nearly no one will see (my ribs). I'm turning eighteen in a few months and want to get the tattoo, and I can legally do it then without my parents permission.
In January, my grandmother passed away. The tattoo I want is from a card she gave me, and she wrote "The best is yet to come" inside of it. I want the tattoo in my grandmothers handwriting on my ribs. Not only does it mean something because it's from my grandmother, but also because it's inspiring and reminds me that there is much better things coming, and I think it will help me, especially because I also deal with depression and have these times when I feel like there is nothing to look forward to in the future.
My dad says I can't get the tattoo (even when I'm an adult and not living with them). He says he doesn't like tattoos on girls and that I will regret it. I keep telling him that it's not going to matter to anyone but me because very few people would see it (even if I'm in a bathing suit, no one would see it in the area where I want it, because I don't wear bikinis). He just keeps saying that he will know about it and he doesn't approve of tattoos. He's even got two of them himself, which to me don't even really have a meaning (one is the symbol for a football team).
I'm really trying to convince him to let me get one because I've wanted it for a while now and I don't see why I can't get it when I legally can because someone doesn't like it. I don't want to get it without him knowing, and even if I did he would probably find out because he knows a lot of guys that do tattoos. Any ideas on how to convince him? Thanks



Answer
best thing to do, is wait until your 18, not long now! and think about if your parents are going to be disapointed. then again it your life, but dont rush, you have a lifetime




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment