Saturday, December 7, 2013

The best place for a female to put a small symbol tattoo?

tattoos for girls shoulder blade on Birds of a Feather Tattoo (Update) | SwittersB & Fly Fishing
tattoos for girls shoulder blade image



Ali


I want to get a tattoo of a religious symbol but I'm not sure where. For some reason I don't really like when girls have symbols on their shoulder blades. I think only words look like nice there. Where is another good place to get it that can be easily hidden but visible when wanted?
I don't want to get a "tramp stamp". I mean, just look at the name.



Answer
Top of your foot or back of your neck I would say. I have one on my foot and obviously that is really easy to hide with a shoe if you don't want to show it off. I made sure mine was positioned on my foot to show fully with a flip flop on so I can show it off lol. I'm thinking about getting a neck tattoo next and that can be hidden with hair as long as it's not too short. I was also thinking about a wrist, but that one seems a little harder to hide unless you wear a watch all the time...but then what was the point of getting it if you never see it lol.

What is the better place to get a tattoo back of your neck or back of your shoulder?




Amanda


I am a girl, 16, getting a tattoo with my mom for my 17th birthday. I'm getting a cross with the verse "Live by faith , not by sight" and I can't decide weather to get it on my back shoulder blade or the back of my neck. Which is more painful? Which one would it look better on in your opinion? Which one is a better place for a tattoo? Etc.


Answer
Back of your shoulder or below your neck between the two shoulders. Im a 16 yo girl and I wanted to get a lotus flower on the back of my neck but its such a small space so I had to get It lower. If you want a verse it probably won't fit and if you get it at the base of your neck it will look weird, plus hurt alot cause of the bone there. I got mine just below it and I love it, it didnt hurt bad at all. I took 2 Tylenol before ( do not take Advil cause you'll bleed more ) so maybe that's why but it was totally bearable. I give it a 1/2 out of 10. I didn't clench or make any noise. My mom has one on her back shoulder she said hers didn't hurt to much either. But the one where I got can be hidden with my hair as well as shirts, hers can't. Its really faded because of the sun and she can't out her hair over it. Draw the sketch out and move it around Nd see what you like better. Your tatt artist will tell you if you can / can't do something and explain it & compromise with you. Just make sure you tell him to move the stencil if you don't like where he placed it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment