Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Have you ever seen a good tribal butterfly tattoo?




inevoielas


I want a tribal butterfly for my daughter because butterflies hold a lot of meaning like new life, change and reincarnation for example. If I had a son, I would choose a phoenix but I thought a butterfly would be more for a girl. I don't want an actual butterfly, I want it tribal just so that it symbolizes a butterfly. And I want an ankh symbol for the body (middle part). I want the wings open. I'm thinking of getting this on my chest because it is so important, and having a surface piercing put in it with a diamond for her birth stone.

The problem is, I haven't seen any pictures of a tribal butterfly that I really like (especially not for a chest piece) but the idea I have in my head is beautiful and I can't draw to show a tattoo artist. And I'm not sure how I want the ankh to look either. Any pictures or suggestions for me to look at would be helpful, and opinions. Also, have you seen any tribal art with colour in it instead of just plain black? I wouldn't mind some colour in it, but I don't know how that would work.

I don't want the butterfly to be huge. It's going to be up higher in the middle of my chest just beneath the collar bone, and later on I'll think of things to add on the side.
Yes, I want the tribal art to be a little bit more delicate or just more space in between the black lines. And I want the lines ended in points. I don't like tribal art that is really round.



Answer
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=tribal+butterfly+tattoo&num=10&hl=en&sa=G&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=xR1bzt1-F-hVRM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/picture-of-tribal-tattoos&docid=gpnD1t1qY-n-zM&imgurl=http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tribal-butterfly-tattoo-design.jpg&w=360&h=302&ei=JsCcUI23FsPlrAfE24CoCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=842&vpy=293&dur=600&hovh=143&hovw=194&tx=115&ty=92&sig=108552458059215049002&page=4&tbnh=131&tbnw=185&start=79&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:63,s:20,i:349

Should I get a neck tattoo?




Jessica


I am planning on getting a tattoo on the back of my neck. I am a girl and I am 18 and I am majoring in broadcast journalism. The tattoo I want is pretty much like this: http://www.lovelytrends.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Kendall-Jenner-%E2%80%9CSweet-16%E2%80%B3-Tattoo-2.jpg

Very small, not too noticeable. Plus, my hair is very long and I know I won't be cutting it anytime soon, so if I want the tattoo to show, I will put my hair up and if not, then I'll just put my hair down and nobody will see anything!
Do you guys think it is cute? I really want a tattoo, I feel like it is a nice expression of your beliefs.



Answer
Honey my instincts tell me that for you to even have thought of posting this on yahoo ask, that tells Me you should wait a little bit. You don't get something unless you are like "I want this, wanted it years ago, still want it, will always want it, and I don't care who says what, I'm getting it no matter what!"
That's how positive you should be when it comes to ink!



My honest tips?

You are 18 it won't kill to wait!
If not, Do the mature thing and start with something somewhere that is covered by clothing. Unless you're a loser and getting it for other people to see...
When you have an established career and have settled down, then you can start playing around with other areas if you still feel the need.

If it's for you, it should'nt matter if it's covered more.
Also, don't make the mistake of getting something you think is cute bc you saw it recently. It's hard to imagine now but when you're a grown adult, you will still be you, but you'll have changed more than you think.... So something you LOVE now, you might think is stupid later.
There are things I would have gotten 5 years ago that I thank GOD I didn't!
You have plenty of time and it's not going anywhere so if you know you want it that bad, it wouldn't kill you to wait a year bc if you still want it then, it'll still be there and get it!

If you go to 25 year olds, ask them if they are different and have different taste than when 18, ALL will say yes... It's human nature to change. So make sure you pick something timeless bc no matter what you believe, there's no way you know how you'll be in 5 years! (Just think if you got a tattoo 5 years ago when you were 13!)

Also, make sure you always get tattoos that mean something.
99.99% of FEMALES that get something just because they liked it, end up hating it. But if it's a personal reminder (like a tribute to your mom, a reminder to never give up, a prayer to keep Jesus with you, a symbol marking an important triumph you had..etc) you'll love it even if the image gets stale.

Lastly... Never get a "trend" tattoo (trends never last forever, tattoos however do!). Do you know how many tribal butterfly tramp stamps are lasered off each day!?
And never get a tattoo you saw on someone or on a wall. ALWAYS personalize it to make it unique. You want other girls hopping around rocking identical shit on their bods?? You're body is more special than that.

When I pick a tattoo design, I wait 2 years each time and it's saved me from 2 regrets and also gave time to improve the ones I wanted originally bc gave me time to think of "OMG, I could move this over there and change this and make it look 10X better!"


You can do what you want but it makes more sense to wait...
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment