Saturday, March 15, 2014

tattoos on girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Tanya OH


honestly in a guys opinion, are tattoos on girls attractive or not? cuz i have 3 so far but they're all kinda small.. but i want this really big one like on my back going towards my ribs... whatcha think?


Answer
it all depends on the guy some guys like it like me and some think is not "lady like" i say screw them, tattoos are nice all depending on the design i want wings on my back plus others for a total of 8, girl as long is not on the face everything is ok in my eyes...

Can guys get tattoo designs that are meant for girls?




Martin


If yes, what designs?


Answer
You can get any design you want. Go through the flash at the tattoo studio and pick out something you like




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment