Friday, March 14, 2014

symbol to represent sisters?




Emelia Hon


I want to get a tattoo for my 18th birthday but I want to dedicate or represent my sisters in some form. I have 5 sisters so its 6 well 7 girls in total including me and my mom. Anyways they have been the ones who made me into the person I am today. Although we fight and complain about eachother we can't live without one another. I can't see myself being far from them. We have a strong bond. I want a tattoo to incorporate that in some form. Can anyone give me some ideas? I have some ideas in my head but I want to be open to more ideas. Thanks


Answer
1. Take the first letter of everyones first name even if the letter is the same, figure out your motheres zodiac sign or some hippy awesome symbol that represents her and find a way to incorporate all the first letters of all their first names into ur moms zodiac sign or something sign.
2. Get those cute little black birds on your back near your shoulder that are in all those tumblr pictures and smally under each bird right the persons name or first letter in their name and have them all be following your mom who's bird is a bit bigger
3. around your ankle get everyone's name tattooed
4.On your forearm bring a picture to the tattoo artist of your family in one pic and have them copy it to your arm
Alright that's all i can think of, good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment