Saturday, March 15, 2014

If I want to get a tattoo how to I draw out the design?

Q. I want one kind of like my avatar picture but it has major differences,how could I make one online?
Also above It I want it to say God bless then to the left of the deer's nose I want it to look like its 3d saying out then on the right I want it to say laws in the same way,then under the deer I want it to say like me,would a decent artist be able to do this?


Answer
Sketch it out yourself, just so that the tattoo artist can get an idea of what you want...
Most tattoo artists will re-draw what you want to make sure it's exactly right.
Just go in and talk to the guy/girl who's going to do that tattoo.
Yes, they can do just about anything!

What's your opinion on 3D movies?




NP13


Do you like 3D or not?
BQ: Best and worst uses of 3D in movies?
BBQ: Any upcoming movies you're looking forward to?



Answer
It costs too much to see them. I'm indifferent, unless its use really makes an impact, as in. . .

BQ: Avatar, not so much Clash Of The Titans
BBQ: J. Edgar, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment