Tuesday, March 11, 2014

need help on a "country girl" Tattoo design!!!?







Okay, so I want a tattoo that shows my âred neckâ side. I donât want it to have the rebel flag in it or a bass or a deer like all other red neck tattoos. And it of course needs to be a tattoo that would look good on a girl. Im not opposed to camo but I donât want to much of it. And I donât want it to just flat out say âcountry girlâ or âred neck girlâ, just something that represents it with out looking trashy or tacky. I am a tattoo artist so I can draw it up myself, I just need ideas! Please help!!!


Answer
If you're a tattoo artist, I'm sure you can appreciate a good pin-up girl! What about a "country" pin-up girl that you can draw to resemble your version of Annie Oakley mixed with some of your own features and maybe holding a banjo or a pistol with a train of smoke coming out of it or the pin-up surrounded by flowers that grow in the country... maybe tree blossoms of some sort. Out here we get beautiful cherry and apple blossoms, and dogwood tree blossoms.

hmmm. it also depends on where you're planning to get it done and how big you want it. but I like the idea of a country inspired pin up with a few things incorporated that mean something to you... like it could be wearing a sheriffs badge and your moms initials could be on it, things like that.

Tattoo help...(guys answer)?




angel


I want to get a tattoo on my side with a skull whose forehead is cracked and a black rose garden.
I also want a design like Adam Levine's on my arm.
And I wanted to know if guys like girls with those kind of tattoos...I also play lots of video games.



Answer
I tend to be drawn more towards girls without tatts, though a subtle bit of ink on her shoulder or ankle can be a bit enticing. Your design, however, does sound very intriguing, and depending on the artist, could look very awesome. If you can draw up a sketch, or know an artist that can do it right, go for it!

That being said, every guy has their preference, so it really depends on the company you keep, as well as the type of guy you're looking to attract. And even then, it varies depending on the person. The fact that you're a gamer, however, would probably add to the appeal. ;)

It's your skin, and if you want to use it to express yourself, by all means, do so. If a guy were to like you, I think he'd be able to appreciate that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment