Monday, January 6, 2014

good place for a small tattoo that MUST be hidden at all times?

small tattoos for girls behind ear on Its Now or Never : The Preacher's Wife
small tattoos for girls behind ear image



You Know


i want a small tattoo. its about something that means a lot to me, but my parents are EXTREMELY against tattoos.
what is a good place to put it? they can NEVER ever ever see it
and no "innapropriate" places.

im a 17 year old girl by the way.



Answer
I like them behind the ear (:

Which sides should I get my tragus and triple forward helix?




SARAH


I am going to get my tragus pierced this weekend and I know I want to eventually get the triple forward helix too and I can't decide which sides they should go on. On my right side I have 3 regular piercings and my cartilage. On my left I just have 3 regular piercings and I plan on getting a small tattoo behind my left ear. Which piercing should go where?? Also I plan on getting all studs not rings if that affects the answer


Answer
I vote for tragus on your right ear, and triple forward helix on your left. Those are really pretty combinations, by the way :)

And just so you know, the girl who said that getting a piercing on whatever side means you're a lesbian... that's ridiculously false. The placement of a piercing has absolutely no relation to your sexuality; people just make that up because they lack something better to do with their lives, and it pisses me off just a tad when I see people saying that :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment