Thursday, January 9, 2014

im getting a tattoo with my twins initials in?

tattoo designs for twin girls on Female Gemini Sign Tattoo Girl with Twin Mask | Just Free Image ...
tattoo designs for twin girls image



Twins mum


i was thinking maybe some stars i have a boy & girl are there any websites that let you design the tattoo and put in the names thanks


Answer
I don't know of any websites that will allow you to do that... TBH, the idea of an original tattoo would to not have one like anyone else. A website would have 'carbon copy' tattoos. My suggestion would be to call around to local tattoo artists, and give them your ideas on the size, location, colors, initials, and what you want it to look like. They'll draw up something and see if you like it. You can tell them if you want to make changes, and they will alter it. When you are satisfied they will quote you on a price, and tattoo it.

Tattoo design? Represent Gemini Twin and Other Sisters?




hey


Okay I am wondering anyone that is an artist that can help me..

I am a girl I have two older sisters and one younger sister.. my younger is consider a half sister but of course i dont' look at it.. so we are a group of 4.. I don't live near my sisters but they mean the world to me

Also I am a Gemini... that was an actual Twin.. But, my twin died.. So I wanted a tattoo design that represent the gemini. twin but also my other sisters included.. but i am not sure how to put it together any ideas? thanks
My twin died because she was a still born.



Answer
You could do the gemini sign in you and your sister's favorite colors.
Or have the artist savvily incorporate each of your initials into the design.
Color is more expensive, painful, n fades noticeably, so I'd be more keen to the 2nd idea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment