Wednesday, January 8, 2014

where is the least painful spot on your body to get a tattoo for a girl?

tattoos for girls ankles on Nuovi butterfly tattoo | Tattoo Hunter
tattoos for girls ankles image



Anna J


I already have one tattoo on my wrist and I'm planning to get more, but I was wondering where besides the wrists is a good spot to get tattoos. Also where its about the same pain as getting it on the wrists.


Answer
ankles and lower legs

What's a great place for a tattoo on a girl and it has to be a place where I can show it off(most of the year?




Dying bree


I just want a good place for a bleeding carnation tattoo. It's my first tattoo and I want it in a good place where I can show it off and be some what classy and beautiful.


Answer
I like the ankle. You can show it off and/or hide it as you choose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment