Monday, January 6, 2014

What would be a cute upper thigh tattoo design for a girl?

tattoo designs for girls upper back on The Inside Wrist: Easy to cover by long shirt or bracelet.
tattoo designs for girls upper back image



Jessica


I've been looking for a cute upper thigh tattoo but want some ideas.. I want something cute and a little sexy but I want it to be a fairly big size. Any suggestions help! :)


Answer
something like a branch of flowers like cherry blossoms. that's always beautiful.

Where would be a good place on my body to get a circle tattoo?




Rachel L


It is a circle with a cross inside (represents eternal life). It's difficult to place because it would not look good on certain parts my body whereas other tattoo designs would. Help!


Answer
if you are a girl-lower back
if you are a boy-upper back




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment