Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm getting a tattoo i need your input. (girls are fine to answer but i prefer guys to answer this one?

tattoos for girls phoenix on The a very creative black and white
tattoos for girls phoenix image



BrunetteBa


I'm getting a tattoo of a phoenix on the side of my back and slowly curve towards the center of my middle back. what do you guys think? is that trashy? I've been told its gonna look really sexy. what do you guys think?


Answer
Choose the right artist
and you got it going on.

A tattoo symbol that represents selflessness/overcoming a struggle?




Gabrielle


Hi so well a little backstory: two years I was diagnosed with adhd. After a long process and plenty of meds all my adhd symptoms went away, including the distraction it provided. Under the adhd there was an underlying issue of depression and anxiety, which i kept quit about for 10 months. By ten months i was starving myself and suicidal. I didn't want to live, but when I was younger someone I knew committed suicide and I saw how much it wrecked my community. I also knew depression makes you incredibly selfish. At least for me it did. My depression consumed me, it made me greedy. At the same time my dad was sick and was going in for immediate surgery and things were going to well at home. Finally I decided that if there was one act of selflessness I could give, it would be to live. So reluctantly I got help instead of ending it. Im doing much better now, on medication, several therapy sessions. Anyways, thats the backstory

As for the tattoo I want it to be on my upper back, preferably not on the spine. (I'm a girl by the way) A lot of people say koi fish or a phoenix represent overcoming a hardship but I want something more unique for thats done a lot. Im an artist so Id probably draw an adaptation of whatever I choose, and i just need some good symbols to get the ball rolling

I think thats it, let me know



Answer
You could get an anchor and use the quote "refuse to sink" beside it, or just an anchor. you could maybe rap it in chains? maybe that's dumb I don't know. You could also get birds flying to represent freeing yourself, and I've seen people get an open bird cage and then birds flying. You could also do chinese symbols that would represent hope. Just a few ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment