Monday, January 6, 2014

What do you think of this idea for a tattoo?

tattoo design for girls neck on Tattoo Designs For Women
tattoo design for girls neck image



Patrick


I want to get "love is my religion". Or should i get just a heart ,then it says is my religion. Where should i get it tattooed on my body? Im a nineteen year old girl, I dont like lower back tattoo's and please no preaching about the bible saying you shouldnt mark your body. Im going to get a tattoo, so please just let me know your thoughts on the tattoo and where i should get it. thankyou!


Answer
Which design idea seems to make your heart beat just a little faster? Go with your instinct! Also, if you wanna give it a "test drive," get a henna tattoo of your design, and try different places. That way you can see where you'll want your design, and which design you'd like! I would say "Love is my religion" but that's just my preference. Ignore anyone preaching about that bible stuff, it also states not to wear clothing of mixed material, and to not cut your hair, which I'm sure the people behind those computers have done so. On the back of your shoulder is a good place, not very painful. The back of your neck, the upper inner part of your arm, your wrist, your ribs (ouch), your ankle, across the upper part of your back (if you get the full phrase), on your upper thigh (if the heart), on your hip, on your stomach above your jean line (if you get the full phrase. But again, OUCH) or you could get the phrase running along the outer side of your arm, wrist to elbow. Hope some of these ideas might have helped!

What's your own personal opinion about tattoos?




Monica


Im doing a paper on how tattoos have changed over the years and I need to know what people right now think of them.


Answer
I like them. I have two, both on my upper arms, and I'm planning on getting a sleeve done soon.

Tattoos have become *very* mainstream in the last 20 years or so, which I think is a bit of a mixed bag.

One of the best things to come of this is the fact that tattoo discrimination is on the decline. If you had a reasonably prominent tattoo (by which I mean behind the ear, on the wrist or somewhere similar) in the 70s, you didn't have a hope of getting a normal, decent job, whereas tattoos in the workplace are quite common now.

On the downside, because tattoos are so common and accepted, it's easy for people to get stupid, trivial, crap tattoos. I don't think most of them realise just how long forever is. Boy/girlfriends names, flashart they picked off the wall, misspelled quotes, stupid, stupid sh1t. There are a hundred questions a day in here, all going "lot wat tatoo shud i get i like want sumting cute/dat girls will like/a quote that means sumting to me lol". That is not how it works. That is not how it is supposed to work. You are supposed to come up with an idea yourself. You are supposed to design it yourself, or if you can't, ask someone who can. You are then supposed to take that drawing, stick it on your wall and look at it every day for six months. And if you still love it after six months, THEN book it in. Get it where you want it to be, not wherever it'll be easiest to hide from your parents.

I've seen pictures of a 20-odd year old girl with no tattoos bar a ginger root on her neck. Besides the fact that it was obviously copied from a stock photo, it just looked likd a birthmark. All over her neck, impossible to hide. There was a time when an artist wouldn't go near your neck or hands if you weren't already covered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment