Monday, January 6, 2014

What do guys think of tattoos on girls?

tattoos for girls koi fish on Black Koi Half Sleeve
tattoos for girls koi fish image



Krystal


What are your views on girls with tattoos?
Would you be able to be in a serious relationship with one?
Are they a turn on or turn off?
Would you prefer a girl with many tattoos or no tattoos?

Take this in the context of a girl with a koi fish and buddha tattoos



Answer
I personally like the clean cut girls

How do you think a Koi Fish tattoo would look?

Q. On a girl. I plan on getting an orange one on my right upper arm. I want it to take up my entire upper arm,


Answer
I only think it would look good if a Koi Fish has some special meaning in your life. I think all tattoos should be this way!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment