Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ideas on tattoos for girls, stars, flowers something pretty..?




mummy to a


I want my first tattoo on either my back or lower stomach(really low) to celebrate the birth of my first child. Nothing too big but something pretty and femine.
Any ideas, pics?



Answer
to KEWL CHICK A DEE!

When 80 yrs old... and you still have tattoos and piercings... its to remember your golden years as a youngen! Firstly,

something to remember your first child by! I would get maybe your childs inked footprints maybe! with his or her name! Or a butterfly or a flower would be pretty! Nautical stars with hot pink and black... LOL my fave colors... they are really nice too!

Tattoo????

Q. I want one but i'm not sure what i want. Maybe some sort of flower or something. Any suggestions.

I love music its a huge part of my life.


Answer
How about "superficial girl looking for approval"?

Tattoos were originally used to signify conformity and belonging to a tribe, and rites of passage. Asking someone else for ideas on what to have indelibily marked on your body demonstrates that you're longing for both.

Having a tattoo is not going to make you fit in or become a woman. If you are going to do it, make sure it is a reflection of who you really are, since you're going be living with it for the rest of your life.. Doesn't sound like you know who that is yet.

And what does music have to do with it? Not all muscians have tattoos, many non-muscians do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment