Friday, February 21, 2014

stupid tattoo idea??




calliandra


so, my dad has pancreatic cancer, he was diagnosed last year, i was thinking bout getting a tattoo and it be of the purple ribbon. purple is the color for the cancer... i just wanted to get some opinions on if it would be weird or not... my dad and i are pretty close and this has really impacted my life... what do u think?!?!


Answer
What a great daughter u r ( got 3 )
girls also. smal heart with dad inside. Purple ribbon designed around heart and maybe 2 doves
incorporated with your design.
You have the purpose, reason
and class. GET GOING . GOD
will guide U

tattoo help..............?




ll


I want to get "looking for the great escape" tattooed on me. But I dont just want the words I want a design but i'm not too sure what to get, any ideas?


Answer
Depends on alot of things but here are a few ideas

You could have an angle kinda flyin away from like a city or a house of something to tht effects

You can have like a flower blowing in the wind and a few petals escaping

You could have a girl or maybe even just a pair of hands releasing doves or butterflies

Or if u wanna go real hardcore you could have a prisoner escaping from jail hahaha

Hope those help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment