Sunday, February 16, 2014

tattoo ideas ? with details?




Kelseyy..x


i want a tattoo. I want it down one side of my back to one side of my spine. But i don't know how to design it.

things i really want to use :
A calendule (october), for my mom
A water lily (july), representing my dad - i am closer to my dad, if one or the other has to be dominate it would have to be the water lily, but i would prefer one not over power the other

some colors.

Parent - Moms - Pink (october) Dads, Red (july)

Grandparents, Dads side - Nov-yellow and Feb-purple
Moms side- april-white and august-green

first aunts and uncles, Dads side, uncles-green(august) and red(july)
Moms side, aunts- light blue (march) and deep red (jan)

Cousins, Dads side - Boys -- white and whtie (april, twins) Girl -- green (august)
Moms side- Girls -- Light blue (march) and Purple (feb)
***Must be able to expand with these colors just in case more are born

Dates i can use
Moms birthday - october 27 1972
Dads birthday - July 23 1966
Parents Aniversary -Feb 24 2007


I was looking for a way to connect the 2 flowers some how, and hopefully use all my colors
or most of the colors. And i was more leaning towards using the Aniversary date if i wanted to use one.


Any other ideas i can use veryyy welcome ?!

ALLLL I DEAS ARE VERY WELCOME DO NOT FEEL DUMB TO POST ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK WILL BE HELPFUL

THANKKK YOUUU SOOOOO MUCHHH !
the colors don't HAVE to be included there just colors i can use to symbolise something



Answer
im sorry, but i think that this is a lot to get onto your back.
i honestly see no reason to include your cousins.
unlesss you are extremely close to them.
perhaps you could do one large flower for your cousins, each petal a different colour for each one.
the best thing for you to do is more than likely to go to your local tattoo shop and ask them to design one for you.

TATTOO IDEA?! help! i need advice and opinions?




Shortii <3


hey so i decided to get a tattoo that says "That Which Does Not Kil Me Makes Me Stronger" and i want the Stronger part bigger than the rest i think. I cant decide if i want it on my back, running down my spine, or curling around my side, or on the back of my shoulder, or spiraling around my wrist or what. I NEED IDEAS. HELP! Im a girl and im 17 and i dont want a tramp stamp just black cursive words and idk what size HELP. oh and prices??
9 minutes ago -



Answer
its always good to surf the net and find some good tattoo designs, heres one great tattoo gallery you might find something here

http://www.designstattoono1.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=categories&Itemid=246

btw i think a star tattoo design might be pretty hot




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment