Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tattoo Under Breast.?




shannonf


Ok well I want to get a tattoo Under My Brest because I saw some samples & I thought they looked really good. I want to get a small scripture of writing in cursive.
SO...
I was just wondering
-What peoples opinions of these tattoos are
- And If Guys are attracted or disgusted by them.?

I know that overall the decision is mine but I just want feed back before I make a final decision.
& Please no one be rude. You can say things in a nice way. & YES I KNOW IT WILL LAST FOREVER so I dont need to be told the obvious. & it will be a meaningful piece of writing.



Answer
I think the under the breast tattoo is a good place for us girls because if you work in a professional setting it will always be covered. I think it also can be meaningful place.

Tattoo under my left breast?




heyitsme


hello! in a few days, I want to get a tattoo under my left boob that says "strength" with a small heart at the end. it's my first tattoo so I'm scared about how bad it's going to hurt. I'm a fairly small girl so you can kind of see my ribs, so um afraid that will make this hurt worse. does anyone know the pain level I can expect from this? thanks<3


Answer
I have a tattoo on my ribs as well and yes it hurts, but I found it wasn't as bad as everyone said it was going to be! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment