Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tattoos on girls?




Christine


Ok this question is aimed at guys, but girls I would love to hear your comments too. So I love tattoos I have 4 and want so many more. I have a fairy on my hip, a decorative C on the back of my neck, huge fairy wings that take up my whole back and "bella" writen on my wrist. I also want one right below my cleavage, my upper thigh, and behind my ear. So people, my question is, do you think that girls with a lot of tattoos are unattractive?


Answer
I know your question is not aimed at me; however, I have to say GO GIRL.

You know that you love tattoos; get as many as you are comfortable and happy with. Guys that think they're unattractive may or may not be turned off by the ones you already have. Make yourself happy, and some guy who loves tattoos will love you for being yourself.

Do guys like upper sleeve tattoos on girls?




TheBestest


Do they think its sexy?? Explain plss


Answer
I think any tattoos are slutty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment