Sunday, February 16, 2014

Any Good Tattoo Designs?




xoxsarahnx


Now I have never ben much of a tattoo fan. I don't have anything against them, I think they look good on other people, I could just never imagine myself with one. But the other day my boyfriend and I saw a girl with a flowery vine across the top of her thigh and he said it look good and I should get something similiar. Maybe going up my side or something. The thing is I would want it to be quite delicate, nothing big and brash, as I said tattoo's have never really been my thing. And plus I'm worried how it would look as I got older, wrinkly skin = wrinkly tattoos. And plus would it change much if I were to get pregnant? And if anyone has any designs or pics of similiar tattoos that would be great :) thanks


Answer
Visit this link and there are pics. go to the second one and you will see a really pretty vine with roses and a butterfly. i personally would like it better without the butterfly but either way it's nice and delicate. you can ask to get it with less swirls and stuff if you don't want it to be as showy.
http://www.fash4styles.com/tattoos/flower-tattoo/flower-tattoos-back-flower-tattoos/

Good Luck!

needing help with tattoo designs?




~*May May*


ok so i have a little boy and another one on the way.hoping its a little girl.after i have this baby i am going to be getting some tattoos done of either their foot prints or handprints.i was just wondering..what are some reallly cute designs i could put around them to make them look neat


Answer
My uncle has the footprints of his daughter, and besides having her name and DOB, little floral designs around them make it look really cute. They have small flowers on twisting vines, and it looks really nice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment