Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tattoo design...placing?

Q. I want to get a tattoo of a willow tree (not overly big) with "under the willow tree" in cursive underneath it but i dont know where to place it. I would have liked to put it on the back of my neck but there is already a tattoo there, and i have one on my foot. I dont want a huge one so on my back wont work...where would it look nice on a female??


Answer
dont get it on your arm, the only arm tattoos on girls that look good are actual full sleeves in my opinion, why not get it on your ribs or a hip or an ankle (inside or out). depends on how big you want it as well.

Tattoo advice?




midniqhtbl


My best girl friend is just starting to tattoo, and she needs people to do her first couple on, so I volunteered for one. She designed the almost full-back tattoo that I'm eventually gonna have done, so I thought it'd be awesome if she got good enough to put her design on me.

Anyway, for this first one, I was thinking of getting something simple like kitty paw prints. I'm looking for a spot that won't hurt too bad, and also isn't in a very noticeable place. Don't want it on my back cuz it wouldn't fit right with the other design.

Was considering the back of my neck since I almost always have my hair down, but how bad does that hurt?

Any other suggestions or tips would be great. Thanks!
LoL! Tramp stamp. Love it.
Concerning the back of the neck, I wouldn't mind putting paw prints there because cats are one of my passions.

Can anyone elaborate on behind the ear?



Answer
It hurts most to have tattoo on places closest the the bones like ankles, and back of your neck, yes it is gonna hurt. It hurts littlest at places where there are flesh and fat, like on your hips.

Personally I think the best place to have tattoo for a girl is on the side of your tummy but lower, a bit close to the private area. Probably above the bikini string so it won't be partly covered when you're in a swimsuit. It's an area where it doesn't hurt much, doesn't show much unless you're naked or in a swimsuit, and still sexy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment