Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anyone good at designing Tattoos and for free?




Crazy Mama


I think I have two pictures that are about what I want, but I need to combine them and add names. I have no artistic skills either by hand or by computer. If you can help please email me! Best tattoo gets the 10 points! Thanks so much! It is actually just a simple heart and double banner (two of them) that I want to put my girls' names into and their birth date.
I already have the tattoo pictures I just need the names added to them so I can see what it might be like.



Answer
You know who are good at designing tattoos? Tattoo artists. I highly doubt anyone here will know what will work as a tattoo and what won't. Besides the tattoo artists, who probably won't draw your stuff for free. Take your two pictures to a tattoo artist and have them sketch something up. Hearts and banners are super simple, it shouldn't be too challenging for them...

tattoo designs for girls ankle/coverup????




tmercer4@s


I need to know where to look to get FREE tattoo designs to look at so i can already have it decided.


Answer
I wish I could help, but the help I give is by actually designing the tat myself. If you gave details about what you wanted, I could totally design something for you and describe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment