Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tattoo advice?




midniqhtbl


My best girl friend is just starting to tattoo, and she needs people to do her first couple on, so I volunteered for one. She designed the almost full-back tattoo that I'm eventually gonna have done, so I thought it'd be awesome if she got good enough to put her design on me.

Anyway, for this first one, I was thinking of getting something simple like kitty paw prints. I'm looking for a spot that won't hurt too bad, and also isn't in a very noticeable place. Don't want it on my back cuz it wouldn't fit right with the other design.

Was considering the back of my neck since I almost always have my hair down, but how bad does that hurt?

Any other suggestions or tips would be great. Thanks!
LoL! Tramp stamp. Love it.
Concerning the back of the neck, I wouldn't mind putting paw prints there because cats are one of my passions.

Can anyone elaborate on behind the ear?



Answer
It hurts most to have tattoo on places closest the the bones like ankles, and back of your neck, yes it is gonna hurt. It hurts littlest at places where there are flesh and fat, like on your hips.

Personally I think the best place to have tattoo for a girl is on the side of your tummy but lower, a bit close to the private area. Probably above the bikini string so it won't be partly covered when you're in a swimsuit. It's an area where it doesn't hurt much, doesn't show much unless you're naked or in a swimsuit, and still sexy.

Getting a small tattoo on my lower right hip?




Q


I'm a petite, 16 year old girl. I've been known to be very pure and innocent, so no one would expect me to get one, but I just became interested in getting a tattoo on my lower right hip.
The design would be a black (filled in, not an outline) of my Cancer zodiac. I would want it to be the size of a half dollar/quarter.It would also be concealed by my pants/underwear/bikini bottom unless I tugged at it or slightly pulled it down.
I'll get it once I'm 18 probably, so now I might just test with temporary tattoos to make sure I still like it.

My questions are, does this sound like an OK tattoo (first and only)? And would it be considered "offensive" to tattoo-haters? If it was this low, would it stretch out if I became pregnant as an adult? Does getting one this small lower my chances of getting an infection?

Thank you!



Answer
Just make sure you are getting a tattoo for the right reasons. The fact that you started with "I've been known to be very pure and innocent, so no one would expect me to get one" suggests to me you are doing it as some faux rebel thing. In which case you'll regret it.

As far as the tattoo goes, if it's what you want then it's fine. So long as you look after the tattoo and follow the tattooists directions through the healing stage, you should be fine. There's no more or less risk just based on size.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment