Monday, February 10, 2014

tattoo help.?




Chads Wife


I have a butterfly tattoo for my oldest daughter, symbolizes the new life i started with her
i have an angel for my son who passed away.
i just can't think of what to get for my youngest daughter, she is my first living child with my husband i would like to get somthing that symbolizes family unity or like somthing that symbolizes connecting us all together.
any ideas?



Answer
You should get a celtic love knot! You can google images it, but here is a link to what I am talking about
http://www.tattoos-by-design.co.uk/library/tattoo/247019845974.jpg

It is a heart with a trinity inside of it! It is really awesome! And it can signify both you and your husband and your baby girl! To make it really special have her choose the color or colors for it!

Tattoo over acne scars?




Jasmine


I have really bad acne and chicken pock scars all over my chest that have been there since i was a little girl and through my teen years. Now I'm look to some how fix it or a least make it look better. And since i have wanted a tattoo for the longest time, I deiced that maybe getting my tattoo there would help. But as I'm looking into it I'm begining to worry that my scars will effect my tattoo badly.

So instead of have a nice tattoo, I'll have a picture on my chest with a spotted back round. And the meaning full design I want isn't one that will cover the the scaring completely. Covering up isn't my main reason for getting it but I'm just wondering if it will effect the tat as much as I fear it will and if there is anything i can do about it like getting some kind of skin treatment before hand to clear it up?



Answer
If you havent gone to a doctor about this, Its baby acne that you are never going to grow out of. Im still young ( 13 ) and I have the same problem on my arms. If you go to a tattoo parlor and maybe ask the guy who does it, he could probably tell you whether or not the bumps will effect the tattoo... The bumps are called exama also. It caused from dry seasons and allergic reactions to nature. You could try a skin treatment but nothing special because nothing can make it go away fully. Try putting lotion on and go to a store and buy a sponge that exfoliates you're body, like a sandpapery sponge and rub it on youre chest everytime you take shower/bath. Hope this helps! :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment