Sunday, February 9, 2014

tattoo on inside of wrist?




Iluvufor


heyy!! i've been wanted to get a tatto on my innner left wrist, either and infinity sign or three circles 3 of different sizes inside of each other, which one should i get?? i was wondering what is the pain level and what is you pain tolerancE?? thank you!!
btw, i'm asking this for future reference so no need to freak over me, k? thx
an dhow is this question 'impossible to answer'?? i'm asking for people's experience so i can have a rough idea of what it would be like



Answer
Hi there!

If you're a girl I'd say the infinity sign! I'd probably get that when I'm older, maybe one with interlocking words :) It is painful getting a tattoo, it's unavoidable. But if your tattoo is large, you'll probably have to be able to tolerate the pain for a longer period of time. The pain is generally the same, just a matter of how long it lasts.
I think I could tolerate the pain from a small tattoo on my wrist ;)
Hope this helped, good luck!

Question about a tattoo i want?




101


So im 18 and a girl. And i REALLY want the infinity love tattoo on my right wrist and the infinity faith on my left wrist. Wouls that look dumb? I dont have any other piercings or tattoos or body. modifications. Would i end up regretting it? Do you not like tattoos on girls? the problem is is that im really determined to be a criminal lawyer or judge when im older. Im a straight A student amd im planning on going to a great university such as yale or stanford. Im really determined to be sucessful. I just dont want the tattoos to stop my carreer and sucess? But i rsally really really want them. What do you think? What should i do?


Answer
Please understand that highly visible modifications like facial piercings, facial and neck and wrist/hand/forearm tattoos can affect your marketability when it comes to finding a job. Unfortunately, until the older generation gives up the reins of power, tattoos and piercings are still going to be looked at with a certain stigma. Not as much as ten years ago, but in surveys of HR personnel, the majority have said they would pass up a person with visible tattoos and piercings in favor of someone with a more conservative appearance.

My mods are all easily hidden. Wrist tattoos can be hidden with large bracelets, bandages, and sometimes concealer/foundation. If you are going into any type of legal profession, you should not get any highly visible mods, as these can greatly reduce your chances of getting hired on as a lawyer, police officer, and less likely to be appointed/elected judge.

If you're going to get something permanent, you should get it in a place that is easily hidden, at least until you are established in your career. Personally, I feel that a person's modifications have no impact on their ability to perform a job for which they have been trained. I have 2 tats with 4 more planned out and 11 body piercings. I currently provide force protection for the military and state officials. I'm sure I would not have this position were my mods visible. I also work in a tattoo and piercing studio, where I can show off my facial piercings without repercussion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment