Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tattoo cost pic included?




TRE


Can anyone give me an idea of what this shark tattoo with the quote Just Keep Swimming above it on top of my foot would cost? Looking for a ballpark estimate.

http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/swaff/1/1273054252/tpod.html#pbrowser/swaff/1/1273054252/filename=shark-girl.jpg



Answer
Depends on size but with no colour I would say 100 to 120 with the quote. Thw artist needs to include the cost of the needle and equiptment and time.
My last was palm sized with tiny bit of colour and cost 130. It depends also on where you go. I have usedd the same guy for 6yrs and he definitely gives me a break on price now.

Tattoo on a 15 year old girl?




Julissa


I want a tattoo so bad. I want it to say "fearless" on my wrist or on my foot. both places I can cover up. it's gonna be tiny, too. It comes from a quote made by taylor swift in the back of her album cover for "fearless" ( look it up, it's so good!)& i feel like you should only get tattoo's if they mean something, & this quote does mean something to me. anyways, my parents said no until i'm 18. what do you think?


Answer
I applaud your parents for making such a responsible decision. Really a quote, a tiny quote? That just goes to show how ready you aren't. Doing lettering tattoos small is a horrible idea, they age poorly and look like scribbles in a short time, for you, by the time you're 17. I am really happy your parents don't allow it, plus, as someone else already said, you will be very hard-pressed to find an artist to do it, even if it is legal where you live.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment