Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Newspaper tattoo design?




Jaffa1984


I am planning on getting a newspaper tattoo and was wondering what people think and do girls like guys covered in tattoos.
The tattoo is going to be in the style of a broadsheet newspaper and cover the entire front of my torso. The headlines and text will relate to events in my life. In future I may also take it round to to cover my back. I have already started the project by having a newspaper title "The Herald" tattooed full size across my chest.

Please let me know your thoughts



Answer
GUYS COVERED IN TATTOOS ARE MEGA HOTTTT!!!!! <3 Amazing idea btw!!

tattoo cover ups?




jax b


i have a tattoo on my wrist, and im considering getting it covered up. its 3 hearts and theyre red white and blue, any suggestions of what i can cover it up with. tattoo artist advice appreciated.


Answer
Tattoos are easy to cover up. Sounds like your wrist wouldn't be hard at all to cover up with something else. I would first reccommend going to an artist in your area that specializes in tattoo cover ups and show them what you got. They then can tell you what colors would best cover up what you have. Knowing that will help you decide on what kind of design you want to use to cover up your hearts. If the colors are decently fadded it will make covering up the tattoo easier. You can do almost anything imaginable so it's truly up to you and then finding a great artist :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment