Saturday, February 15, 2014

need help on a "country girl" Tattoo design!!!?







Okay, so I want a tattoo that shows my âred neckâ side. I donât want it to have the rebel flag in it or a bass or a deer like all other red neck tattoos. And it of course needs to be a tattoo that would look good on a girl. Im not opposed to camo but I donât want to much of it. And I donât want it to just flat out say âcountry girlâ or âred neck girlâ, just something that represents it with out looking trashy or tacky. I am a tattoo artist so I can draw it up myself, I just need ideas! Please help!!!


Answer
If you're a tattoo artist, I'm sure you can appreciate a good pin-up girl! What about a "country" pin-up girl that you can draw to resemble your version of Annie Oakley mixed with some of your own features and maybe holding a banjo or a pistol with a train of smoke coming out of it or the pin-up surrounded by flowers that grow in the country... maybe tree blossoms of some sort. Out here we get beautiful cherry and apple blossoms, and dogwood tree blossoms.

hmmm. it also depends on where you're planning to get it done and how big you want it. but I like the idea of a country inspired pin up with a few things incorporated that mean something to you... like it could be wearing a sheriffs badge and your moms initials could be on it, things like that.

Help finding a tattoo design by Kat Von D?




Ninja


I watched a episode of LA Ink and Kat Von D tattooed one of her friends and the tat was called 'bunny in a panther suit'. It was basically a pin up girl in a leather panther suit with bunny ears on her. Please help because I've been looking for it for weeks.


Answer
That tattoo design belongs to the wearer. It is not for just anyone to use.
As with all custom tattoos, they should never be copied .. ever.
Yes be inspired by it, and then come up with your own design, that you and your tattoo artist work up together. They you will have a custom tattoo all of your own that you will not want anyone else copying.

luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment