Wednesday, February 19, 2014

what are good tattoos for girls?




<3





Answer
I personally don't like tats on a girl unless its small enough that I personally don't see it ie an small angel on the ankle won't bother me that much. Use your better judgement on tats on parts of the body as well as what kinds of tats you get to put on your body. I hope this helps you out.

Do you think girls with tattoos is unattractive?

Q. Cuz i have my last name on my wrist, stars and moons on my side, my name on my hip, stars behind my ear, lips on my butt, and a full set of angel wings on my back

like is that too much?
noo i dont have a problem with my self esteem or anything. like my mom doesnt like them and i love them. i was just thinkin maybe im gettin carried away. thats all ...


Answer
it obviously depends on the girl and the tattoo(s)



overdone/trendy tattoos (stars/moons, lips, angel wings)
tend to be extremely unattractive to me
as do terrible e-spelling/grammar, but that's a little off topic


well done & unique/interesting tattoos on the right girl can be very attractive
but poorly done/unoriginal/trendy tattoos can make even the hottest girl very unattractive to me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment