Friday, January 31, 2014

Help me! Tattoo of name and want to cover it up.?




Shylow


Okay. Waist tattoo. Name: Katie. No floral or anything like that cover ups. I want to get a nice, clean cover up. Katie is sorta big. I looked and all I could find was roses and angel wings. Does anyone have a free tattoo design website? I need to get this covered as soon as possible. PS. My girl won't have anything to do with my body if I don't cover the name. Suggestions? Help me please. Thank you.
Just useful websites that are free would be a huge help. Guys I'm dying over here. she won't let me touch her because of the tattoo.



Answer
Without being able to actually see the tattoo you have it would be pretty much impossible for anyone on here to suggest what would be able to cover it properly. Your best bet is to go to a local shop and have something drawn up by an artist. However, chances are extremely high that if it is in black and big your cover up is going to have to be heavy and dark in colors, simply because you can not cover black with something lighter for obvious reasons. I would strongly suggest looking into laser tattoo removal. Even if you want to get a new tattoo done in that same area, they can lighten it up to a point where a cover up will look amazing instead of like a cover up. Most cover ups you can still see the outline of the original tattoo unless it happens to be done with a home made machine. Most schools that teach laser removal will do the work at a discount price. Its a student that does it, but there is always a teacher there watching. Its not cheap either way, but it really comes down to how important it is for you to have quality work or not. Best of luck.

tattoo advice?




Naomi P


I can't wait to get my first tattoo... My only problem is the design. I want it to symbolize my spirituality. It should have a star of David, hamsa hand, ankh and eye of horus. and thats just to start. I'm thinking that they should be in a circle and they should be interlocked by either some intricate celtic knot or a snake or tribal design. But i don't know an artist and am getting it done in a town that i visit on the weekends once a month three hours away so its hard to get into a parlor to talk to a tattoo artist about it... Tell me what ya think! I'm very open to suggestions.
I don't give a shit if you like the idea or not. This tattoo means a lot to me. And yes, I am working on the design so that I like it when I get old. And I couldn't give a shit if you think it'll make me look skanky. I don't know you and I don't want to have sex with you so I DONT CARE
Also, I have researched this. I know what to look for in an artist, in a shop, and how to take care of it. I just need to figure out how to design the tattoo.
*sigh* i've wanted this for years. and it doesn't matter if i change, then it represents the way i am now. im not tattooing a boyfriends name, i'm tattooing my spiritual beliefs of the time and that is something special that stays with you your whole life.
if you are not giving advice about how to get the design down, then dont leave anything. i've wanted this same design for YEARS. just now i'm old enough and have money for it.



Answer
Ugh, don't do it. Tattoos on girls are skanky.

Additional:

Sweetie, if you don't want people's opinions, don't ask questions. Free world and all that.
Be careful answering her questions, she sent me a email full of F this and F that.
Wow. Calm down and find peace and happiness. YIKES




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment