Monday, January 27, 2014

Tattoo artists' advice esp. - Does a girl's whole lower leg need to be tattooed in order to look good?

tattoo designs for girls legs on Smartly opt designs for your lower leg tattoos.
tattoo designs for girls legs image



molly s


I have a half sleeve on the outer part of my leg from ankle to knee, and then have a small fairie figure (about 3" tall) on my inner ankle on the same leg. They are two separate designs and are not connected, and of course, the outer leg design is bigger than the inside. Is this a common style? Have you seen leg tattoos like this before and do they look great even without needing the whole leg to be tattooed?
Thank you!



Answer
Yes I have seen a tattoo that are two separate designs that are not connected and it looks good. She has a heart on the ankle and a bigger leg design where yours is. It looks really hot actually and she gets lots of complements!!

What kind of tattoo should I get next?

Q. I'm wanting to get a tattoo for my grandpa, on my foot or leg. Something that says Grandpa's little girl or something to that effect. But I want it illustrated into a design something. I just don't know what. Nothing with flowers or stars.


Answer
What kinds of things is your grandpa into, does he have any hobbies? Are there things that the two of you like to do together? Can you find an inspirational quote or poem that reminds you of your relationship?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment