Saturday, February 1, 2014

tattoo????????




sarah b


i am not yet old enough to get a tat but i like to think bout it befor i get it on the spur of the moment

well i would like to get the word luck, love, hope,life, or fun on my lower back i dont know which one yet

i would also like to get it in a graffiti style, i dont know what different kinds there is, so some pics would be nice, i also would like it to be green, blue, red, or black and white or a mixof some of those

is the graffiti a good idea?



Answer
Stay true to what you want. Don't let the opinions of others sway your decision. It's true, lots of people do refer to lower back tattoos as "tramp stamps" and I believe that it's because a lot of pretty girls have them, and when people are jealous they start name calling. Just get what you want.

As far as the design goes, tell the tattoo artist about your ideas and they should be able to come up with something you'll like. Research the artists in your town first and make sure you go to a good one.

And of course, wait until you're 18. I'm sure that's what you're planning to do anyway, but incase it's not I'll tell you the reason why I don't tattoo anyone under the age of 18 regardless of parental consent. You may still grow. If you grow, your tattoo won't look as good because it'll stretch. It's best to wait.

Good luck! I hope you find an artist who can give you the perfect piece!

Tattoo Ideas Please!?




putnam


I want to get a tattoo on my lower back. I want something that symbolizes my good side and my bad side. Maybe a pinup-style pair of girls (like good and bad) or a good and a bad old school sparrow (one on each side), but it has to look somewhat symmetrical and it must be girly, pretty, and colorful. Anyone have any ideas or designs I can peek at? Thanx!


Answer
You should get the pin-up girls, and to make them look more symmetrical have them sitting/standing back to back. This will also keep it more centered looking and keep the focus on your tattoo instead of the blank skin between them.
These pictures would look great!
http://www.planetbiker.com/shop/image.php?productid=16361
http://www.planetbiker.com/shop/image.php?productid=16358




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment