Saturday, February 1, 2014

Rose tattoo .. just for girls?




FRNSWRTH


http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=up&user_id=14620

here are my 2 other tattoos...

k.. i really want another tattoo - on my left calf - and i was thinking a rose, with the stem started at my ankle - and i thought it was a good idea, and then it kinda hit me thats a little feminie.. acctually alot - is it just me or is that a chick tattoo?



Answer
yeah pretty much reserved for girls... depending on how you do it.
i would think to maybe add the rose near the yank chick you already have done. maybe add a bed of roses at the base of the other tattoo.

Girl tattoo ideas .........?




taliuhhhh


i want to get a tattoo that says like mom and dad but i just don't know what else to do with it, i am also italian and like flowers if that helps thanks :)


Answer
Maybe a rose with your parent's name on the petals somewhere? Food for thought.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment