Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TATTOO IDEA?! help! i need advice and opinions?

tattoo designs for girls down the spine on PinoyTattoos.com - Filipino Tattoo Source - Part 49
tattoo designs for girls down the spine image



Shortii <3


hey so i decided to get a tattoo that says "That Which Does Not Kil Me Makes Me Stronger" and i want the Stronger part bigger than the rest i think. I cant decide if i want it on my back, running down my spine, or curling around my side, or on the back of my shoulder, or spiraling around my wrist or what. I NEED IDEAS. HELP! Im a girl and im 17 and i dont want a tramp stamp just black cursive words and idk what size HELP. oh and prices??
9 minutes ago -



Answer
its always good to surf the net and find some good tattoo designs, heres one great tattoo gallery you might find something here

http://www.designstattoono1.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=categories&Itemid=246

btw i think a star tattoo design might be pretty hot

so i have wanted a tattoo for as long as i can remember, i need some ideas, not designs?




racheeroo0


so i need some ideas, i want something to symbolize strength, i have been through alot emotionally with my family in the last year, also as a seperate tattoo, im hawaiian and would like something that has something to do with that also possibly a nice quote to get down my spine. i dont want any chinese characters, or anything tribal.

Locations:
ankle
down my spine
back of neck/shoulder blade?
top of foot
hip

"insperations":
hawaiian
strength
quotes
classy
something i'll still love 60 years from now

please help me, i can't think of something that i'll fall in love with, i have searched the internet for months and can't find anything i like, so please no websites



Answer
how about something someone significant used to or still says to you regularly to make you feel better?
that sounds weird
but i heard of this girl who got "breathe" tattooed on her wrist because that's what her husband used to tell her everytime she went through chemo
i thought that was really very nice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment