Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tattoo Idea?




Drew


I want to get a tattoo for my mom.She passed away going on 5 years ago.She was my rock and my best friend so I want to get something meaning ful.I had been planning on getting angel wings on my shoulder blades but I jut got my belly button done and to me it hurt really bad so no Im thinking of going with a smaller tattoo,but still very meaning ful.
Ideas would be great!

P.S. I'm Pretty girly.



Answer
as an owner of a memorial tattoo i would advise you to get something specific to your mother. something special that you shared or something that reminds you of her. just angel wings, while nice are very common and something that MOST girls get as a memorial tattoo. when you really think about your mom or you and your mom, what comes to mind? did you enjoy doing anything special together? did she love to bake pies? you could get a pie tattoo. i know it may sound silly but it would be 100 times more important and truly memorialiazing if you got a tattoo that was specific to her and not just a general symbol. custom tattoos are the way to go because you'll never regret it and you'll have a great story to tell about your tattoo that isn't what it seems.

Tattoo Ideas?




Welcome ho


1st i wana make sure that it is not possible to get tattoos when pregnant is this true or a myth? Okay 2nd I need some Ideas. I am having a baby girl is 4 months. Christina Leigh LaRue is her name. I want to get a tattoo that represents her and the struggles I made to keep her. I want it on my left shoulder more over my blade and coming up to the top of my shoulder kinda circular and maybe coming down my arm a bit.. I want it femanine and black and white. Any advise or links you can send me to will help! Thanks much!


Answer
wait until she is born
and take her baby picture to the tattoo parlor
get her picture tattooed on you and write:
"Christina Leigh,
My Baby Forever"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment