Sunday, January 26, 2014

I need a tattoo idea for this situation?

small tattoo ideas for girls tumblr on Small%20Girl%20Cute%20Tattoos%201 Small Girl Cute Tattoos
small tattoo ideas for girls tumblr image



caelyn


Well I've had an...unfair family life. People have it much worse than me so I won't say bad. But anyways I want to symbolize my freedom from them. I mean I still keep in contacts but I don't live with/near them anymore, thank god. I'm a girl so I dont want a manly tattoo or anything and I'd like it to be smaller but not really small.

I'm thinking a pheonix bird on the back of my neck.

Any other ideas or places?



Answer
This is a cool idea. Why don't you have a open bird cage on your wrist and have birds flying out. But make the birds like doves, so in white ink. It would be harder to see, but it has a great impact. Plus, white tattoo ink glows under a black light (how cool is that!)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfiezAl8K1r53xbko1_500.jpg

Angel wings on your back is a good idea

Also...
http://favim.com/image/688392/
Birds on your back, neck, or shoulder blades.

Ideas for a tattoo symbolizing freedom/courage?




Dani


I know I'm pretty young to get a tattoo and that's why I won't mention my age (I'm in highschool though and I'm a girl)
I want to get a tattoo. Not like those huge ones on weheartit and tumblr, I don't like that style. Also I don't want something that is used too much (like a forever sign or a cross or a butterfly) because I want to be at least a little original. I want something medium to small (I guess not bigger than my palm) and I want it black and white. I really like the chinese symbols but they are overused, although the chinese symbol for brave would be a good one. I also like the black tribal tattoos, but I can't find one that I like, they are all so huge.
I've been thinking for a long time where I want my tattoo and I stil haven't decided. I guess it depends on the tattoo but it can't be on my wrist because I get dizzy when someone touches my wrist (long story).
And anyway I want the tattoo to symbolize being free and being brave and being above things. I like the idea of a tribal wolf but I don't want it to be something too overused (also I kind of hate the realistic tattoos, I prefer tribal and defined lines and stuff). Maybe like birds? I like the ones Tris from the book Divergent has, but I don't want to copy her. I also like latin phrases, they kind of sound cool :) Also, I don't like religious stuff. I think I might be an atheist or something (I'm not christian like my parents, that I'm sure of). I like being rebellious and I love partying.
I hope you got a sense of my style , I will vote best answer the person who gives me the idea that I like best (but pleeeeease give me many ideas and include links to pictures)
(I will pick best answer but I won't get the tattoo right away since I want to see if I start disliking it; My parents don't mind me having a tattoo btw so don't worry about that, they're cool)
I'll probably go for a lion, I forgot to say that I'm a Leo :D



Answer
Maybe a Griffin? They are these bird lion hybrids. Birds are free, and lions are noble so maybe?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment