Saturday, February 1, 2014

tattoo placement ideas for a girl?




Morgan M


i want to get 3 stars to represent my 3 siblings. i originally wanted it on my wrist, but my family said that there is not "socially acceptable" if i want a job. i was thinking on my rib cage, but my pain tolerance is low. and the skin there is thin, and on the bone. and on the legs/feet it fades quicker. but i might just suck it up and get it on my ribs.


Answer
http://designstattoo.net/tattoo-designs-blog/star-tattoo-designs

Girls: Do you like guys with tattoos?




Arthur G


Getting my first in a week.

Its going to be somewhat like design A, but its going to be customized:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/145/6/d/BioHazard_alt_designs_by_DesertViper.jpg


I'm hesitant of putting a pic of myself here, but I'll describe myself. White skin, somewhat long black hair(not shoulder length though, shorter). Somewhere in between athletic and normal built, the tat is going to be on my upper left arm, no more than 3 inches big. I should also add that this is the only tat I will be getting, I don't plan on covering myself with them.

Question: In general, do girls like tattoos on guys? How about with the information given.



Answer
If this is a tattoo that you really truly want you will find a girl who will like you. There are girls out there that do not like tattoo's on guy at all then again there are girls out there that love tattoos. For example my fiance loves tattoos and i have 6 myself and soon to be the start of 7. My tattoo's have meaning to them and i could care less if someone didnt like me because of something i have on me that means something to me. For example i have my sons name on my shoulder. But i do have to warn you tattoos are addicting you will say oh i plan on just getting one and thats it later you will see that tattoo on your arm and say man my other arm looks bare compared to this one i might as well even it out and you'll think of another tattoo to get that you like and is meaningful and get it there then you'll be like well now my back or legs or chest needs one and it never ends lol atleast thats what happening to me and most people who have tattoos dont just have 1 but there are some who only have 1. But back to girls likeing guys with them if a girl doesnt like you just because you have a tattoo whose to say that girl wouldnt like you because of another reason. Like she doesnt like you because of what car you drive or what cigs you smoke or what your fav. color is. A girl in my oppinion that doesnt like a guy just because they have a tattoo has other prob. with them because thats a horrible reason unless its because their parents dont want their daughter to be associated with a guy whose got tattoos because there a bad person. lol good luck hope your tattoo turns out great and hope you want it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment