Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do girls suit tattoos? what do guys really think?

Q.


Answer
I have 3 tattoos, and i am working on designing my fourth (all of which i have placed strategically so that they can all be covered, yet, can be visible if i like...). All of my guy friends like them, and my boyfriend doesnt mind them either... Its part of what makes me unique. I am not saying that girls will be as attractive if they have full sleeves on both arms and various other tattoos... Some women can pull them off better than others... I think that if you get tattoos in moderation, you'll be fine. And, as far as the guys go... My boyfriend and my guy friends know to love me for who i am, not who they want me to be, so, my view is: if a guy doesnt like me just because i have tats, he can get lost, cause, they are a part of me, they represent my life, and thats who makes me who i am... Its not their body, so they shouldnt hate on me just because i have tattoos to remember things about who i am and how i got to be who i am...

How to draw like a tattoo artist?




Taavetti


I've played with tribal and Celtic designs for years and have gotten very good at them. I don't really care about drawing "regular art", I love tattoos and want to be able to draw all styles of them. I've got some Sailor Jerry tattoo books with designs in them, and various other books on drawing, but what is a good way for someone wanting to be a tattoo artist to learn to draw all the styles of tattoos? Even if I can't tattoo them, I'd like to be able to draw them up. Thanks for any help.
If I could get an answer from someone that isn't remedial that would be great.



Answer
things tattoo artists should be able to do (in my opinion)

lettering, pin up girls, tribal designs and vintage tattoos (roses and skulls etc). so i would work on a few of these things because its what most people come in and ask for. i think you should consider a career in tattooing, you seem very dedicated to its arts and its an enjoyable career.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment