Monday, March 24, 2014

i need good inspirational quotes for tattoos?







I want to get a tattoo of a quote going down my side. I am a girl. I want it to have few words but have a powerful meaning and very inspirational or modivation. But I need opitions and ideas. Can you yahoo answer people help.me ? Thank you


Answer
"I'm a tramp, and here's my stamp to prove it."

Sorry, I don't like tattoos, especially on other girls.

Where should I put a tattoo of a quote?




Concerned1


I want to get this quote. I really wanted it on my hand above my thumb going down my pointer finger because it would have made perfect sense but then my bf said it wouldn't be good for job opportunities later on. I don't know where else to put it. I cant put it on my back cause that space is taken from another tat. I want it somewhere I can see it but also would be able to cover it if i had to for jobs.. Any ideas that wud be look nice on a girl?..
Its 5 words long.



Answer
the side of the finger often does not even hold a tattoo, it just falls out. A quote up the side of the body is pretty if you have the body for it, or curved along the top of the foot (get it custom shaped to curve with your body), like a low slung necklace on the chest, or across the top of the back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment