Saturday, March 29, 2014

What do you think of girls with small tattoos?




!_! Smilie


I am turning 16 in February and have been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo for a couple years. At first I wanted giant wings on my back then it turned to small wings on the top of my back.. Then it turned to getting a poem down my side but then I thought of pregnancy and now I think I want to get a quote at the top of my back (but vote out because I want to see the tattoo) or on my foot... BUT I was also thinking about getting a simple word. LIke "Fly" or "Dream" on the inside of my wrist or on my foot. I was thinking about "Dream" on one foot and "Achieve" on the other. So, I was just curious- I want to be a Physical Therapist when I grow up, what do you think about me getting a tattoo? I'm very fit and smart, but not popular or anything. People are literally shocked when they find out I have my belly button pierced.


Rambling, blah. So. What do you think of girls with small tattoos on the foot or wrist, or maybe behind the ear?
Thank you guys for being so honest, but I like "Fly" because my biggest passion in life is jumping horses. And the quote I thought the most about is "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." because of the difficulties I had to overcome in my life so far, like when my grandma died, I was really close to her and it hit hard. I come from a poor family so becoming a Physical Therapist may not even happen because I may not be able to afford college so I have to "Dream" and "Achieve." These tattoos mean a lot to me, but I want something simple. And the "fit, smart, etc." stuff is because it tells a little about me from the first impression..



Answer
I think girls with not very meaningful tattoos are trying way too hard, because they get the tattoo just for the heck of getting a tattoo. I really don't mean any offense by that, but it's just what I think, and I think a lot of people would agree with me on that.
I guarantee you, in 10 years, you'll hate the it and wonder what in the world possessed you to go to a sketchy tattoo/piercing shop to get a cheap tattoo of some cliche word/phrase/quote that really doesn't mean much.
I really don't see how you being fit smart or unpopular has anything to do with a tattoo, and why people being shocked about your belly button piercing has something to do with you getting a tattoo.

It really sounds like you're thinking of getting a tattoo just to show it off to other people or to look cool, and that, in my opinion, is somewhat naive.

I have nothing against tattoos. I just have something against pointless tattoos.

POLL: Tattoos on girls?




Nik


Good or bad? Attractive or unattractive?

And I'm talking about girly tattoos, maybe one or two. Not SUPER TATTOOED. Maybe a cross on the wrist, or a flower on the back...

What do guys generally think?



Answer
Tattoos don't constitute an ugly or cute girl to me. Of course there are non-tattooed girls that I've found unattractive [and plenty that I thought
are attractive]. It's the same w/ girls w/ tattoos. One girl I know has 15+ tattoos and she's one of the most attractive and sexiest girls I've ever met. I've met some girls w/ small "girly" tattoos and the tattoos didn't get me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment