Monday, March 24, 2014

Tattoo idea for girls?




Alexis


So my good friend died last month, and he always told me "make good choices." I want to get a tattoo when I'm 18 of that, to honor him (I'm 16 now), but I want to make sure it's in a place that can be covered up if I need to for work related reasons, because thats the main reason why my parents won't let me get one now. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I should get one so that it meets that requirement? Thanks!!


Answer
Ankle, Back, shoulder or even wrist tattoos that can be cover up with a watch.

Tattoo On Wrist?




?


Hey, i'm 19 years old and planning on getting my first tattoo ever. I was thinking of getting the names of my sister and my yet to be born sibling (when we name it) tattooed on my wrist in ambigram form what do you think? Good idea or no. I'm a big girl and trying hard to loose weight so i odn't wanna get a tatto somewhere where it will look bad if i loose weight. Plus i like the wrist.


Answer
I have tattoos on my inner wrists and I am also a "big girl" ;)
As my weight has has gone up and down, my tattoos haven't warped or been distorted. It is a very good place for someone like yourself.

Here are pics of them if you are interested (they were done in '01).

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/shhenab/tat2.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/shhenab/tat.jpg

Oh and they are initials for my sister and dad.

Oh and in response to people who have warned against them because of job prospects::::
My wrist tattoos have never caused me any problem, any time a potential employer asks me about them, I explain to them they are for passed away relatives. And since mine are tastefully done, I have had only compliments.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment