Saturday, March 29, 2014

Girl tattoo - ideas. Quote.?




JWel.


I want my 4th tattoo to be on my ribs, and would like some sort of idea on a quote to get .. a quote about life i am interested in. Just to give me an idea & i can adapt it to what I want.


Answer
'the past is practice' i think that would be a really good quote for a tattoo :)

Do guys think girls with quote tattoos on their ribs are sexy, or trashy?




softballer


i want to get some sort of inspirational quote tattoo but i need to get it somewhere that it can be hidden if i get married ect.. so guys...what do you think


Answer
I go crazy for girls with ink and piercings. Chest pieces are amazing. Quotes are hard, depends how big it is. I prob wouldn't get it on your ribs unless it's a paragraph or has an image as well. Tickles in the ribs lol. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment